[Marketplace] Cars: 1989 Audi 200 TurboQuattro Wagon
marketbot at audifans.com
Wed Jan 14 14:47:54 PST 2009
Title: 1989 Audi 200 TurboQuattro Wagon
Location: Arlington, VA
Date: December 01, 2008
Contact: Ram Narayan
Email: ram.narayan at verizon.net
I am selling my 1989 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro Avant (wagon). For those not familiar the 200 is a refreshing of the classic Audi 5000, and was essentially a turbo-charged, all-wheel drive version of the Audi 100. This car has 180k miles on it, and is pearl white with gray leather interior. It is a 5-speed manual (stick shift), as are all Quattro Audis prior to 1992.
- 2.2L 5-cylinder turbo with chip is very strong, I guesstimate 190-200hp.
- Paint, body, and lace alloy wheels are generally in good condition.
- Gearbox and clutch are the best I've used in a Type 44/C3 Audi.
- Sony CD player, power windows, locks, sunroof, front fog lights.
- Gray leather seats are soft, clean and comfortable, with little wear for age.
- Tires and brake pads are brand new.
- Luggage rack rails and load bars included (not mounted at the moment).
- Includes some extra parts, including stock computer and repair manual.
The less good:
- There is rust on both A-pillars and passenger side of windshield is cracked. (Should pass inspection.)
- Headliner is separating from the sunroof.
- PS pump is leaking. Power steering works fine, but the brake light is on.
- Leak at exhaust manifold.
- Shocks could use replacing.
Don't miss a chance to get this rare, fast, roomy, and practical German sports wagon. $1900/OBO.
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace