FS (Boston/NH): '90 90Q20V PRICE REDUCED
Andrew Duane USG
duane at hunch.zk3.dec.com
Fri Aug 25 18:36:39 EDT 2000
Angela's 1990 90Q20V is still for sale.
- 166K miles, always garaged
- Pearl White with black leather, full power seats w/memory all
in good condition
- Boge Turbo Gas shocks, all around, also in good condition
- Repco/Axxis MetalMaster brakes all around, also in good condition
- Matching pearl white BBS mesh wheels, BFGoodrich
Touring T/A tires, with more than half tread left
- In-Dash Sony CD Player
- Timing belt, water pump, idler etc. done at about 145K
- Plugs/wires/filters all done regularly, oil every 3K
- Includes Bentley manual
Overall, this car is in *excellent* condition given it's age.
It has been her daily driver up to now.
There are a couple of small knicks/dings, the usual assortment
for a 10 year old car. No rust, no metal damage.
Now asking $5,500
Can be seen in southern NH, pictures can be e-mailed.
Call me at home: 603-434-7934, or cell: 603-548-6619, or email
to my address below, or the-duanes at mediaone.net (preferred).
Andrew L. Duane (JOT-7) duane at zk3.dec.com
Compaq Computer Corporation (603)-884-1294
110 Spit Brook Road
Nashua, NH 03062-2698
Only my cat shares my opinions, and she's too psychotic to express it
More information about the quattro