for that special boy/girl racer

Kwattro at Kwattro at
Sat Dec 2 22:40:13 EST 2000

<< This year, get him or her "clip on" hood clips.  Yep.  Complete with
 self adhesive backing, no drilling required!
 <sigh>...  What -will- they think of next?

Does this go along with the "aluminum race grill" that they sell?  If so, I'm
sure that I could go to Home Depot and buy a sheet of aluminum mesh cheaper
than the 36$ I was duped into....On the other hand, I now have a neato lower
grill that I can actually say I made myself, since no instructions were

I do have to say that overall I have been very happy with Blau.  That
instance was not representative of their best work.
Carter J
Kwattro at