Brake Fluid

Lawrence C Leung l.leung at
Fri Dec 8 01:40:40 EST 2000

Nah, the lifter tap went through post run idle, which I did to allow the
turbo, etc to cool down prior to shutdown. Since I know the lifter tap
was mostly annoying (and embarrasing) I just let it idle down and
suffered through the embarassment. IF I choose to auto-X the 200 (I have
the winter to repair the GTi from the tree fall), I'll make sure to run
Mobil 1 and do the appropriate comparison.

On Thu, 7 Dec 2000 12:39:42 -0800 (PST) Orin Eman <orin at>