Climate control blinking light?

Kneale Brownson knotnook at
Mon Dec 18 15:38:06 EST 2000

The red light is to tell you the climate control has stored a code for a
problem it's self-diagnosed in its own system.  Visit Chris Miller's
200q20v pages,  do a search on climate control codes, select the first
response to come up and click on codes.  The checking process, as well as
the code explanation is covered there.