revocation of independence [nac]

Jim Haseltine Jim at
Thu Nov 16 23:25:03 EST 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Per Lindgren" <lindgre at>
> I'll rather watch anything but soccer. And Cricket! That has to be the
> stupid game ever, only played in Commonwealth countries, TG.

According to the European Cricket Council, Commonwealth countries now
include Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany,  Greece,
Holland, Hungary, Iceland, Israel, Italy, NORWAY, Poland, Portugal, Romania,
Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Japan to mention a few.

Now where could both Boulder Valley Cricket Club and Fort Collins Cricket
Club be located?

Answers on a postcard......

Jim Haseltine