control jet on turbo front hose?...84 5kT

Ameer Antar ameer at
Wed Oct 4 02:10:02 EDT 2000

I had replaced my turbo front hose [connects air-flow meter and turbo], but 
the replacement from the dealer came w/ a new hole in it at the top. I just 
plugged it w/ a bolt and hot glue. Worked fine, but what's this control jet 
I see [# 035-145-741E]? What does it do? Does it connect to something? If 
it was just to the outside air, wouldn't it be a vacc. leak?

thanks for any help...

'84 5kT...190k 

More information about the quattro mailing list