VDO Gauge offsetting rings?

Buchholz, Steven Steven.Buchholz at kla-tencor.com
Thu Oct 5 10:46:36 EDT 2000

I don't know what the official name of these things are, nor have I ever
seen them myself, but I hear that there are rings available that you can
slide behind the mounting surface of the standard VDO gauges to angle them
toward the driver ... as is molded into the plastic 3 gauge cluster that
mounts in the console on the GT Coupe.  If anyone can figure out what I'm
talking about and knows where I can find them I would appreciate it.  I'm
sure that this is not a VDO-specific part, but I did check VDO-USA's website
and didn't see anything there ...

Steve Buchholz
San Jose, CA (USA)

More information about the quattro mailing list