Petit [teensy-weensy] LeMans :-)

Robert Myers rmyers at
Wed Oct 11 18:13:29 EDT 2000

You would be amazed at the difference in sound level between the Panoz cars
and the R8s.  The R8 is very quiet compared to Panoz.  Apparently you don't
_HAVE_ to be extremely loud to go extremely fast.

At 04:57 PM 10/11/00, Buchholz, Steven wrote:

>  Jan Magnussen was the driver of the Panoz,
>and he would light up the tires on both straights ... and I've gotta say
>that the engine on that car get really loud when you're standing 15 feet
>away from the exhaust and ol' Jan hits the right pedal!

---more snippage---

  Robert L. Myers  rmyers at     Home 304-574-2372
  Rt. 4, Box 57,  Fayetteville, WV 25840 USA   WV tag Q SHIP
  '95 urS6  Cashmere Grey - der Wunderwagen    ICQ 22170244  MediaRing Talk 304-574-1166