Timmerman "Shrapnnel-Knobben" mod et. al.

Todd Phenneger tquattroguy at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 16:00:00 EDT 2000

  Sears has two sizes of pressure regulators in their Air
Compressor section.  Get the small one, about $28 I think.  Then
Block off the two Gauge holes and go to the hardware store and
get some Brass 3/8" nipples to attach your vacuum lines to. 
3/8" thread and 1/4" nipples I think.

--- "Swann, Benjamin R.  (BSWANN)" <BSWANN at arinc.com> wrote:
> an adjustable
> pressure regulator can be obtained from places like a welding
> shop - anyone
> know where to get these? 

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Messenger - Talk while you surf!  It's FREE.

More information about the quattro mailing list