Audi Ur-Q vs. Mustang 308

Robert Deis rdeis at
Wed Sep 6 11:52:51 EDT 2000

On Tue, 5 Sep 2000, TM wrote:

> I don't know how reliable your Talon has been, but IMHO, the DSMs are
> total POS.
> I'm talking from personal experience: '92 Talon TSi AWD on its second
> tranny and fourth transfer case in a total of 61k miles.

Bad luck, I'd say- Mine's up to 120k with nothing more serious than a new
clutch and water pump.  Same goes for the hard core racers in my area.

They aren't nearly as refined as an Audi- don't get me wrong there, but
I'd take one over a Mustang in a heartbeat. Faster than most of them
stock, an much more easily modified.  Not to mention that I live in snow

  Rob Deis
  rdeis at