New member

Alain Pilon apilon at
Sat Sep 9 18:09:54 EDT 2000

I am a Volkswagon driver who just bought an Audi. I was looking for a newer car but someone found me a 1986 5000 red Quatro turbo with 183,000 kms and after 5 minutes of driving it (and an engine check) I bought it. The drive is wonderful and noone cuts me off anymore!!! I joined this list so I could start to get to know my new friend. The number of emails that I received was a little overwheming but your topics are very interesting.

ps: can someone let me know what the code is for my audi