Independent Audi Mechanic? - Burlington, VT

joel nevin joelnevin at
Thu Sep 14 06:18:04 EDT 2000

AutoUnion in Montpelier.
Bill Smith runs the whole shop, very small, but very
busy. Has over 20 years audi experience himself,
worked at Hoffman Audi in CT as a mechanic, long time
Does great work and is a great guy. I drive up from
boston to get work done there. Shop rates are very
good too, I think $30-35/hr

--- Alexander van Gerbig <Audi_80 at>