Beware the Boneyard...

Ameer Antar ameer at
Thu Sep 14 18:58:47 EDT 2000

I've actually had decent experience w/ Dad's. They have much lower prices
than the dealer. I don't understand how it could be $650 more. Unless it's
some obscure part. As far as Audi 5000 parts they are very reasonable
compared to any other junkyard. There are some things you just have to shop
around for though. Window regulators are about the same as new, so yer
better off w/ new. The orders I got were all the right parts. They even
included an extra bulb holder just in case they had the wrong one. One
time, they did send me the wrong hose, but I just sent it back and was
refunded right away. You can't count on any one source of parts for Audi's.
If you want the best deals, you MUST shop around. Even sometimes has over priced parts....just my experience