1985 5000s wagon five speed

Todd Phenneger tquattroguy at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 18:09:57 EDT 2000

I deleted this and then thought of something.   Thought I'd post it.   What about this, Did the car shudder when turning at all?  I was thinking maybe one of the Diffs was stuck in the locked position.  With everythign wound up it could make shifting hard I spose, maybe not though.  But when it broke loose it could make a bang.  But it would noticable when driving and turning corners at slow speed as well.

Maybe not, just throwing it out there.     Oh, I douvt its a slave Cyl problem.  But maybe a Throwout bearing was hung up a bit and then broke loose.

Todd Phenneger
    83' ur-q (awaiting a 20vt)
    84' 4ktq  fun but I'm sick of CIS.

Do You Yahoo!?