5kcstq Gas Tank needed

Todd Phenneger tquattroguy at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 18:35:47 EDT 2000

 I have one if its the same as the 5kt Gas Tank.  Let me know.

  Noah Godwin <pchandyman at intrex.net> wrote:
A while ago I posted something about repairing my gas tank. Well, it looks
like the tank is too far gone for any sort of repair, so I'm in search of

I got a reply from someone saying that they had one for me, but I've since
lost the email (Danke Microshaft) so if they would reply again, I'd be

-84 UrQ
-86 5kcstq
-83 Callaway Scirocco (for sale)

To remove yourself, change to digest mode, or temporarily stop delivery
please visit the web interface at

Todd Phenneger
    83' ur-q (awaiting a 20vt)
    84' 4ktq  fun but I'm sick of CIS.