86 turbo coupe GT.

Mark Rutherford 5kcstq at sisna.com
Sun Apr 15 16:43:59 EDT 2001

    Well, that is two good reasons I had not thought of.
    5kcstq at sisna.com
        I don't know about the turbo manifold, but on most of the n/a ones I've
        seen, there is at least one place (bottom rear?) where you wouldn't be
        able to get a bolt in due to space restrictions...
    I agree, on the top it would be feasable, but on most of the lower holes
    studs make the job much easier, plus they line up the manifold for you, a
    real pain to do and keep the gaskets in the right place...