Oh the sacrilege!

Aleksander Mierzwa alexaudi at kki.net.pl
Thu Apr 26 12:38:10 EDT 2001

At 02:19 01-04-26 +0200, Per Lindgren wrote:

>Look at what these guys are offering for the TT wannabe's:
>Talk about ruining two good cars at one time. A shame, that's what it

I wonder what's the point of doing this conversion. I don't think the price
difference between base model TT and a converted Beetle is big enough to
make anyone who wants a TT but can't afford it buy a new Beetle and convert
it. Or is it supposed to make the car look "cool"? It looks downright
stupid IMO.

Aleksander Mierzwa
Warsaw, Poland
87 5KT