Jorgen rack warranty?

Bfuson at Bfuson at
Sun Aug 12 23:53:07 EDT 2001

I have the same data, although I think the installation part is only good for
a failure during the first year - not certain though.

I just had my steering rack rebuilt by them - great turn around, met all time
commitments, good price, professional in all respects.

The only problem was that I had to have my rack removed and sent to them for
rebuild.  As it turns out there are not many urS4's around, so they didn't
have a core to rebuild.

Total time 1 day there, 1 day rebuild, 1 day return.

Bill Fuson