CIS turbo power/boost limits

David Head v8q at
Thu Aug 23 17:19:33 EDT 2001

That sounds suspiciously like Carl Jerrit's "The Beast" - sold a couple of
years ago while he moved over to Dinan assisted WMBs. Scott J could
enlighten us...
Recognizable by the smoked rear tails and Kamei grill surround.

Then there's the Draggin wagon, which was a detuned Lehman 20V in a 91
Avant. That got sold about 18 months back...

And of course there was 'someones' EFI converted tq with the custom 3"
exhaust... Can't keep them GM guys down...