Robert C. Hack at work again

Brett Dikeman brett at
Tue Dec 4 20:39:26 EST 2001

At 7:43 PM -0500 12/4/01, Ian Gall wrote:
>I'm one who he's burned so I too have a personal reason....
>but who would like to set up a spare ebay name to bid on all his wonderful
>and then send the same thing to him? I mean if somebody were to bid 5000 for
>this thing, that would be a pretty nice chunk of change that he'd have to
>pay ebay. and I'm willing to bet that he'd bid the price up as high as he

Like it or not, an auction is considered a contract.  If you were to
falsely bid and then not pay, he'd have grounds for a lawsuit(breach
of contract, I would think) and it would be very easy for him to
prove. Prior behavior on his part would have no bearing :-(

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin	(PGP Public Key)