This is the video to get - but not for the US

Jim Haseltine Jim at
Tue Dec 18 00:03:15 EST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: <KAMMLER1 at>
> Maybe Jim could convert the urq footage to MPEG video and post it to the
> so we could all watch? ;-)

What - all 45 minutes? OK, its not all quattros and there's an unfortunate
number of DNF's but its still well worth watching.
I tried capturing some with my rather crude setup but you'd be hard pushed
to tell that you're looking at a quattro as the quality is almost
non-existent. Also I can only make AVI files at the moment - 10 seconds
worth is nearly 5Mb.

I wonder if I can find an NTSC somewhere....

Jim Haseltine