Virus warning

Robert Myers rmyers at
Tue Feb 6 20:52:24 EST 2001

Hi Y'all,

An email with the following subject line was just rejected by my virus
scanning software:

Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!

The following report was generated by AVG virus scanning software:

Viruses found in the attached files.
The attached file joke.exe is infected by I-Worm/Hybris. The attachment was
moved to the virus vault.

  Robert L. Myers  rmyers at     Home 304-574-2372
  Rt. 4, Box 57,  Fayetteville, WV 25840 USA   WV tag Q SHIP
  '95 urS6  Cashmere Grey - der Wunderwagen    ICQ 22170244  MediaRing Talk 304-574-1166