REF: (NAC) Baby pictures

Michael Williams MPWilli at
Wed Feb 7 08:00:00 EST 2001

WOW, I couldn't believe it. I found mine too. I sure was a cute kid
Mike Williams

Robert Myers wrote:
>>> Robert Myers <rmyers at> 02/06/01 05:59PM >>>
Hi Y'all,

Please forgive the NAC of this post.  I just ran across the website below
while doing some genealogical research and found my hospital baby
picture.  I was not aware of it but there is a 1907 US federal law that
requires all babies had to be photographed at the hospital.  If you were
born after 1907 then there is supposed to be a copy of your baby picture
plus your parents.  Other countries may have different starting dates but
apparently most have a similar legal requirement.

Happy hunting.

Just click on this URL

While the origin of this site might seem to make it USA specific the
on-line documentation says it now works world wide.  Give it a shot.

  Robert L. Myers  rmyers at     Home 304-574-2372
  Rt. 4, Box 57,  Fayetteville, WV 25840 USA   WV tag Q SHIP
  '95 urS6  Cashmere Grey - der Wunderwagen    ICQ 22170244  MediaRing Talk 304-574-1166