GM part for aux pump? / Rebuit accumulator?

Chris Dyer chrisdyer at
Mon Feb 12 16:53:19 EST 2001

I bought a new/refurbished one from Mountain Auto for pretty cheap, and it
was shipped pretty fast. Their url/800 # is in audifans web site.  Call him;
I'm not sure he checks email that often.  I also got a used a/c system from
him about 2 years ago & was pleased w/product & service.