Afterrun system

JanDebL at JanDebL at
Sun Feb 18 15:37:24 EST 2001

Let us know how your system works.  Even with new temp switches neither of my
TQs would turn on the after-run system in the winter.  I finally gave up
searching for a lower temp switch ( 2 pole) and adapted a lower temp switch
(single pole) used for the aux injector cooling fan to run the system.  All
you have to do is add a relay and a few wires. These systems have been
working fine for about 3 years with no problems.  Within 30 seconds after
shut down, the fan and aux water pump start and run for 3 -10 minutes
depending on engine temp. Keep us posted.
Jan Lahtonen