Hydraulic hose woes--again

JShadzi at aol.com JShadzi at aol.com
Tue Feb 27 19:17:24 EST 2001

Yes, all you need are the correct metric-AN adaptors.  I used an 18mm to a -10AN adaptor, to -10 hose, and used a Setrab oil cooler with -10 fittings...it all cost about $250, and I got a more efficient oil cooler in the process.  Trying to adapt the stock oil cooler is a lot of work, there are not the proper adaptors that I know of unless you cut the stock lines on the oil cooler side and use AN tube nuts to go the the AN line.

More information about the quattro mailing list