mud donuts in a 5kcstq

JordanVw at JordanVw at
Tue Jan 16 23:57:27 EST 2001

In a message dated 1/16/01 11:43:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
auditude at writes:

> It was raining here in AZ, and there is a dirt field here by the house.
> It was all very wet mud, so when I got home from work in my '88
> 5kcstq, I locked the hubs and went bogging.

hey, got the AWD, might as well use it..  :<)
half the people on the list wouldnt have the b*lls to do that with their Q's,
(me either, aside form the fact mines not a Q)  but glad you got it out of
your system :<)  plus, down in AZ the joys of driving on snowy roads arent
all that common either..
boys are never too old to play in the mud with their toys... :<)