Super torque belt?

Tony Lum tlum at
Mon Jun 4 18:21:37 EDT 2001

Hi gang,

Going to do a TB/WP/Tensioner/Thermostat job this weekend on my Mom's newly 
acquired '89 100 Avant and I found out in the FA (and by looking) that it 
has what is called the super torque belt setup.  Does anyone know why Audi 
went to this new style?  Looking at the belt itself, all that seems 
different is that the teeth are round vs. square on the older style.


- Tony
lots of I-5 Audis

More information about the quattro mailing list