Parts Program on the Internet

cobram at cobram at
Fri Jun 8 23:15:07 EDT 2001

I could be mistaken, but that looks exactly like the updated ETKA that
the dealer uses.........
Thanks for posting, great to have an online resource like this,
especially for those of us who have to use laptops with limited video
cards that won't allow us to run the Family Album on the road.

Cobram at Juno.Com