Need wiring diagram

EGOR46 at EGOR46 at
Tue Jun 12 20:11:38 EDT 2001

Would anyone happen to have the ignition circuit wiring diagram for a 93
90CS?  I've been working off and on for the past three weeks trying to get
spark in my 90.  I have an identical working 90 so I have changed out the
ECM, coil, ignition module, engine speed sensor, crank sensor, and cam
position sensor.  I have triple checked all engine compartment connections
and fuses including under the dash and am at a loss as to where to look next.
 With a wiring diagram perhaps I can do a systematic elimination process to
find the problem.  Thanks