Dropping DRIVESHAFT (not diff) for emerg. brake cable replacement

Barton Oleksy barto at nait.ab.ca
Thu Jun 14 20:44:15 EDT 2001

Dennis, I had made a mistake in my first message on this - the shop
suggested dropping the *driveshaft*, not the differential.  It was my
poor memory and lack of knowledge about such things that caused me to
say "differential".

I have a question about blower motor replacement as well as looking for
a throttle position sensor (throttle 'switch'?) for my '91 200Q, but
I'll put that in a separate message.

--begin previous message