10V turbo headers

Jukka Majanen jiipm at sci.fi
Sun Jun 17 01:48:33 EDT 2001

Javad wrote:

I am definitely interested in this, keep me posted if you talk to him.

As I have been working with a 10vT engine, I also was interested
in his headers. Mailed, no replay yet. Haven´t tried to reach him for
a while because I decided to keep my MC in 1.0-1.1 bar level with
a stock header and save money to my next ( 20v ) project.

Ok. here´s the address and number, maybe You´ll try to get in touch
with him Yourself.

                 Hi  !

                 Hand made tubular headers and extra special
                 welding challenges and other projects
                 from the maker

                 cridde.valtonen at pp.inet.fi

                 phone +358-40-5412906