Fitting turbo intercooler in 1991 Coupe 20V turbo conversion

JShadzi at JShadzi at
Sat Jun 16 20:51:16 EDT 2001

Though the 20v has even less room, there is still no room in the lower bumper of the 80/90, unless you do some serious surgery to the front end core, and can clear the crank pulley, very tough fit IMO.  See what I did here: