How about a 80/90q10v...

Jim Green jeg1976 at
Wed Jun 27 08:37:42 EDT 2001

Get a yellow one :-)  As far as 80 vs. 90, you don't
need the ABS in the 90.  Mine seems to constantly need
attention to the relays and sensors, so I just
disabled it.  I like the leather interior, very easy
to keep clean.  Mine is very basic, no electric seats,
no climate control, no trip computer, no heated
seats(sometimes I want those).  There are 90's out
there that don't have all the goodies.  Let me know if
you need anything, I'll peek around out here for some

Jim Green
'89 90tq

Do You Yahoo!?