Audi's for sale

Theron J. Bliss tbliss at
Tue Mar 6 10:16:53 EST 2001

     Just a heads up.  I saw some Audi's for sale in the local paper
(Massachusetts) and thought I'd pass it along.  These are all at
dealers.  I almost pissed my pants when I found a 1998 A6 Quattro for
$9,500, but figured it was a misprint.  Sure enough.  It was sold, but
for $24,900.  Anyway, here are some of them:

1993 100 SC Quattro Avant
Pearl, AT, 2.8, 140k, AC, PW, PDL, P seats, moon roof, leather

1987 1/2??  Coupe GT
White, 5-speed, AC, PW, PDL, roof, CD, Leather

1990 Coupe Quattro
Red, 5-speed, all the options
$8,000  (2 in stock)

1991 100 Quattro
(3 in stock)

1998 A6 Quattro
Black, leather, tiptronic

1997 A8 3.7

As usual, no affiliation, just thought someone might like the heads up.