need plug for seat armrest hole

Lawrence C Leung l.leung at
Sat Mar 10 16:39:40 EST 2001

Are there any black textured body plugs about that size? Also check VW's.
And, does anyone have any type 44 sport seats (actually, preferably with
the armrest, and even more preferably with the cell phone compartment


On Fri, 09 Mar 2001 16:33:28 -0700 DeWitt Harrison <de at>
>Sport seats from 1989-91 200s and others have a driver's
>seat armrest bolted to the backrest. In some situations,
>like installing such a seat into an earlier type 44 car, it
>can be helpful to remove the armrest. This leaves a 32 mm
>(1.25") round hole in the side of the backrest. It would
>be nice to be able to cover the hole.
>Has anyone found an attractive hole plug for this situation?
>Does Audi make a part to do this job? (I can't find one in
>the seat parts drawings.) TIA for any BTDT.
>DeWitt Harrison
>Boulder, CO
>88 5kcstq

More information about the quattro mailing list