Your basic language issue

Ron356A at Ron356A at
Fri May 4 23:30:30 EDT 2001

In a message dated 5/4/01 8:02:30 PM Central Daylight Time, agaidos at

> I then wasted no time passing along my apologies when my error was pointed

Then I too shall apologize. I just am trying to get my kids involved in cars
and they have free access to my lists in hopes of learning a few things about
my hobby and on my other lists (Porsche 356, XK Jaguars, MG's) people seem to
have no trouble expressing themselves without the use of words that may
offend some of our younger enthusiasts.
I certainly have shouted the various profanities over the years but it is
different, IMHO, when it comes out as a result of hammer hitting ones hand
and a written document that one has to take the time to spell check. Time
that can be also used to rethink was written. Once it's out there, it's out
Please accept my apology.