SPAM from the list?

Beatty, Robert BeattyR at
Thu May 10 12:37:17 EDT 2001

I have a yahoo email that i not advertised... it also has an option to make
yourself not publicly listed when you make the account, perhaps hotmail has
the same option?  I never EVER get junk mail at that email address however

-----Original Message-----
From: scott miller [mailto:macatawa at]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 11:03 AM
To: quattro at
Subject: SPAM from the list?

I've chosen a new Hotmail address, but so far have only found time to use it

to register for the q list.  A week later, the spammers have found me, and
not by random guessing.  Perhaps someone at MSN gave out my new address?
Dunno, but I'm back to my SPAM saturated old address 'till I come up with a
new one.

'90 200tqw
Holland, MI