CIS-E limits, Javad? Anybody?

JShadzi at JShadzi at
Fri May 11 02:32:52 EDT 2001

Mike, I don't know that valve size has that much to do with it, I would say
that anything above 6 or 7 psi really should have some kind of speed and MAP
related enrichment.  It is not the everyday situations that get you, its that
one time when its hot out and the conditions are just right, you will blow a
hole right thru a piston when things get lean.  I would say overall that
CIS-III has more capacity because it is a higher pressure system, and because
it is already designed for 130 hp versus 115.

In a message dated 5/10/2001 9:21:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time,