Oil Temp Sender Strangeness

Robert Deis rdeis at io.com
Mon May 14 18:42:36 EDT 2001

On Mon, 14 May 2001, Nate Stuart wrote:

> > two spades, simple.  The oil temp gauge sender has a strange circular top
> > and I can't think of any way to connect it to a wire.  Anyone know how
> this
> > works?

There's a type of terminal that almost looks like an E-clip that snaps on
to a pin with a flat circular head- is that what you're seeing?  I have an
oil sender that works this way on another car..

  Rob Deis                  "Let the people know beforehand what the law
  MiB3347                      is and what they are to expect."
  rdeis at io.com                              -- 18th Congress, Rec. 75