Calling all Britons (Warning: Rant)

JShadzi at JShadzi at
Wed May 16 21:57:55 EDT 2001

Wow, $2/ga for premium...the good old days...In SF, CA I paid $2.25 this morning for 92...

In a message dated Wed, 16 May 2001  8:21:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Ti Kan <ti at> writes:

<< BBBurban at writes:
> Stop rubbing it in.. it hurts!!  Saw that premium is up to $2.01 here in CT.
> I know we pay very little compare to the rest of the world for gas but
> frankly Scarlet I don't give a damn.  I want cheap gas and fast gas guzzling

Heh... Chevron premium is around $2.23 per gallon here in the
San Francisco bay area.  So consider yourself lucky :-)

01 S4 2.7 biturbo quattro
84 5000S 2.1 turbo
80 4000 2.0
   ///   AMB Research Laboratories, Sunnyvale, CA. USA
  ///    ti at