big hack attack

Mullen, Shaun mullens at
Fri May 18 10:13:25 EDT 2001

You are correct.

-- Cheers, Shaun

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Johnson
To: Mullen, Shaun
Cc: QList
Sent: 5/16/01 6:58 PM
Subject: Re: big hack attack

Not the broader concept of truth Shaun, specific, factual truth.  If I
that you placed something on E-Bay; I paid you for it; you never
delivered it;
never returned my phone calls; and never returned my money.  And I tell
what happened and say buyer beware, you will have a very hard time
slander/libel because you in fact did what I said you did.

Libel and slander are civil matters, not criminal ones.  As to the
concept of truth as it relates to our criminal justice system, you'll
get no
argument from me.