Summer trip

Ron Wainwright ron_01056 at
Sat May 19 15:34:34 EDT 2001

  Hello list,

  I'v just got my Summer plans all set thanks to Trey
Anistatio of Phish fame Vermonters now who he is, so
I'll be going to Colarodo, Morrison to be exact and to
be more exact I'll be at Red Rocks,
 A few questions,
 I want to visit Pickes Peak will it be open to drive
 And seen a few referances to hot springs Mt Princeton
Hot Springs to be exact will it be open and whats it
 I'll be leavin Mass on July 14th staying in Denver at
the Renaissance till the 19th so if any listers are
going to the concerts and you'd like to meet that
would be great or if any listers are up for a
gettogether get a hold of me,.
  I'll allso be in St. Louis on the 19th-21st of July
I'll be staying in Maryville at the Courtyard,
 once again if any listers are going to the concert or
want to gettogether let me know.
I'll be drivin my 87 5ksq with Mass Vanity tags DOGLOG
look for me
87 5ksq(original owner)euros,2C BBS,eibach prokit,boge
turbogas all round,strut brace aka.. bernie brace

Do You Yahoo!?