driveshaft vibration help

TurboQtro at TurboQtro at
Sun May 27 04:28:26 EDT 2001

May I ask what shop your refering to?

Is it Driveline Service of Portland?

They supposedly do great work rebuilding and dynamically balancing
driveshafts (big with the BMW crowd).

I've talked to them and they mentioned that Audi driveshafts are rather
complicated, besides the fact that I've also heard (from other sources) that
the center U-joint for a 200tq is very similar (if not the same) as a BMW
535i.  I believe they've done them before, but didn't sound to excited about
the prospects of doing more.  If they are changing thier tune and doing
Quattro prop shafts, that would be great news.

'94 S4 (Black/ecru)
'86 5ktq (aka "the beater")