Audi Gods

larry leung l.leung at
Tue May 29 19:56:51 EDT 2001

What can we say, simply another sacrifice on the alter....

LL - NY

------Original Message------
From: quk at
To: quattro at
Sent: May 29, 2001 6:00:00 PM GMT
Subject: Audi Gods

One of my planned tasks on this trip to the UK is getting the
ur-quattro through its MoT test.

So I'm driving over to where the car is stored, and just before
I arrive I remember that I took the fuel pump relay out to
disable the car (I do other things too) and I've left it in
Germany.  Only a second or two of consternation as I
remember that the Bus uses the same relay - I can just
switch it over.

Seconds later I arrive, switch off the Bus and pull the bonnet

The cable snaps.

 Phil Payne
 Phone/SMS: +44 7785 302803   Fax: +44 7785 309674