Sport vs. Non-Sport

JK4626 at JK4626 at
Wed May 30 01:18:50 EDT 2001

I am a soon to be Audi owner, and have been trying to make some decisions in
my choice of 90 quattro.  I figure on buying a 95', but can't seem to figure
out the core differences between the sport and the non-sport.  Besides the
cosmetics, such as the wing and sunroof and such, what about the more
performance geared options, such as suspension and brakes.  Would someone
please let me know or direct me to somewhere where i can figure this out?
Any info anyone can provide is appreciated.  Thanks.

John Korber