Misfiring 5 cyl, what would you suspect?

Lundy, Andrew lundy at dmww.com
Thu Nov 1 15:05:30 EST 2001

Same problem when I got my car 2+ years ago.  Mine would "fix" itself if I
drove it for about 20 minutes....than ran prefect.  Let it sit for 24 hours
and I would have to repeat step 1!!

I had some NASTY dirty injectors on my 1990 80q (w/ 200k miles).  A couple
(dozen) powerful treatments of fuel injector cleaner cleared it up.

About two months ago it came back, one shot of Techron cleared it up
again....for a while!!

Andrew Lundy
90 80q
99 A6q