cobram at cobram at
Sun Nov 4 15:48:56 EST 2001

Not at all.  XP will not run Hardlock, I tried it backwards and forwards
and it just hangs on the blue screen whenever Hardlock.exe is executed.

The Family Album would give me a "something security missing" message if
run as installed with the W_SELECT.EXE as the run file.  If I run the
family album with Winetka.exe it loads and runs as before.

I think it may have something to do with what program we were running
previously.  I went from Win98--->XP,  others seemed to have seem less
integration from Win2000--->XP.  That's just a guess on my part.

Cobram at Juno.Com