Technical question.

Eugene anutka01 at
Fri Nov 16 15:15:54 EST 2001

Ok, here is the short review of what happened to my
vehicle so far, it is 1999 Audi A6 Quattro 2.8L.
  I purchased flooded vehicle, it was hydro locked.  I
took engene apart, replaced connecting rod that was
bent.  Honed cylinders and replaced piston rings.
After putting everything back together I started the
car.  Amazingly it started.
  It idles well when it is cold, but when I open the
trottle to about 1500 rpm it is choking and misfires,
when I go to about 2500 rmp it is kind of O.K.
  Also when I tried to drive, it does not have power.
Basically it hesitates and jerks.  When car gets worm
it dies on idle.   Engine sounds fine.  I think it is
something with intake or exaust.
I don't have OBD2 reader, so I can't get the trouble

Anyone with suggestions please let me know what to
look for.

Thank you.

BTW because vehicle has been hydro locked I don't
think warranty applies to this vehicle any more.
1999 Audi A6 2.8 Quattro.

Do You Yahoo!?